Company Manager License Announcement
TAG Consultancy is pleased to announce that the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission (GFSC) has granted us a Company Manager License under Part 7 of the Financial Services Act.
Carl Gomez, Director and Co-founder of TAG Consultancy commented:
“This license approval was another key milestone we set ourselves in our Roadmap. Ivan, our Compliance Director, together with Kevin Tewkesbury, our Company Executive, were key in obtaining this license given their long serving history in Company Management and Financial services.
I think we are all immensely proud of what we have achieved so far. We are now in the position to service the locals with all of their business needs. Whether you need accounting, business advisory, audit or Company Management services, we can now provide it all, a full package offering”.
TAG Consultancy are now ready to start onboarding clients. For enquiries, please click here.
What will a Company Manager allow us to do?
As a Company Manager, we will be able to provide you with company or corporate administration by way of business. A Company Manager permission will allow us to carry out a range of activities, which includes, but is not limited to;
- the formation, management or administration of companies, partnerships or other unincorporated bodies
- provision of corporate or individual directorship services
- provision of corporate or individual secretary or in any other capacity as officer of a company, partnership or other unincorporated body other than a director
- provision of nominee services, including (without limitation) acting as or providing nominee shareholders; and
- provision of Registered Office facilities.
TAG Consultancy offers a free consultation to all first time customers. If you would like more information company incorporation, administration, secretarial or registered office services, please contact us here.
We also offer a suite of other business services, including accounting and auditing. For more information, please click here.