The TAG Consultancy team has significant business updates to share. Over the last few months. we have developed the business by streamlining our policies, procedures and controls.
During this time, we have also updated our website and logo and our offices have become operational. The first phase of our Group Structure is now complete. Our team has grown and we have been working with our first set of clients in the fields of Accounting, Payroll and Business Development.
In addition, TAG Audit Limited (one of our group companies) has applied for an audit firm license with the GFSC. This is an extensive process and has required us to produce a number of documents such as;
- Business Plan;
- Financial Projections (P&L, B/S & CF) for next 3 years, including stress tests;
- A suite of policies and procedures;
- Corporate Governance Arrangements;
- Risk Management Framework;
- Framework of Key Controls including ISQC1;
- Mapping assessment of legislation; and
- A number of forms & other ad-hoc items.
This has been an extraordinary effort led by our Co-founder, Mark Tewkesbury, who has been supported by the whole TAG Consultancy team.
The process is on-going. We are in close liaison with the GFSC and formal interviews have now been scheduled. TAG Consultancy are fully confident in the quality of its team and the submitted application.
More business updates coming soon.